The Samsung screen lock can prevent familiars and strangers from reading the private information on your Samsung devices. Unluckily, sometimes you may forget the password and fail to enter your Samsung. What’s worse, you can not access your Samsung data. Here this article will tell you how to remove your Samsung screen lock and get data back to your Samsung.... read more
In the exciting, yet sometimes confusing world of app development, there are lots of choices and options to consider. Should it be an iOS app or an Android app? What are native, hybrid, and web apps? Which one should I use, etc? Well, the moment you decide to develop, or build your app, the first thing you need to do is figure out what kind of app you want to make. A lot of factors will decide you... read more
Marketers today usually have to choose between developing a native app or a responsive website for their mobile marketing strategy. Here are the pros and cons of both to help you choose one, or go for both, depending on your strategic goals.
You don’t need to rush and build a mobile app just because every one seems to be doing it. In most cases a mobile-ready site (“responsive” is ideal) wi... read more
The most advance operating system is getting ready to knock on your door. Apple is working hard on its next generation operating system and it is believed that Apple may launch its next operating system iOS 10 in 2016 at WWDC. While maintaining the same long running releasing schedule, Apple will announce new iOS in June 2016.In the newest operating system (iOS 9) the most admired feature was Siri... read more
A mobile application is a necessity for any business. Having an App with distinguishable icon can take your business to greater heights, that too beyond your expectations. Whenever we think about building an App for our own business the first question that comes to our mind is, which platform we must choose for the development.Platform compatible Apps are always preferred but it will be little bit... read more
Nine out of 10 mobile devices run either Android or iOS operating systems. They share that 90 percent more or less equally. A half dozen other OS’s, including Windows Phone, fill out the remaining 10 percent. Given that there are mobile devices in the hands of about 2.5 billion people today, to ignore either Android or iOS for your consumer-level mobile app development is essentially writing off... read more