Can I Get A Green Card If I Entered Illegally Or Overstayed My Visa? How Do I Adjust My Status?

 Story link:
 Saved by user, Anonymous on May 29, 2019; 04:22 PM
If a family member filed paperwork for you before the end of April 2001, or if you had a labor certification, you may be eligible to adjust your status and become a lawful permanent resident, a green card holder. Or if you entered legally through a visitor visa or a student visa or religious visa or business visa and over-stayed the time allowed on your I-94, or came through the visa waiver program, you can still adjust your status through marriage to a United States citizen.

You May Also Read:

Randomly Post:
Full Body Massage Centre In Mg Road Gurgaon
Saved on September 17, 2018; 11:53 AM
Dentzz Reviews By Patients From Across The Globe | Dentzz
Saved on December 17, 2019; 04:18 PM
Apartments For Sale
Saved on February 06, 2020; 02:06 PM